Monday, November 19, 2012

Easy embroidery pattern for pillowcases.


I wanted a set of pillowcases for my bed. And I wanted them pretty , handmade and most importantly fast… so I came up with this easy embroidery pattern using simple chain and lazy daisy stitches.
Stems are in chain stitch and leaves, flowers are in lazy daisy stitch. Choose colors of embroidery thread matching to bed covers.I picked greens, pinks, reds and yellows since my bed covers are in pinks and greens.


 Cut the base fabric to the desired size. Draw short and long mixed flower stems like bellow image, across the long end of the cut fabric for front of the pillow. Stitch the pattern and assemble the pillow case.





The both sides of any embroidery makes me happy because both sides carry it’s own charm.



No comments:

Post a Comment