Monday, October 31, 2011

Filling Letter C with Brazilian embroidery flowers.





It was a long time. I was so busy in the office since my boss was in vacation. So didn’t have time to log my progress in new project which I steal time for. Of course I have to steal time from my sleeping and studying time to do this kind of work in weekdays. I finished developing new feature required by our product director Friday late EOD. And got time to go home for the weekend. Going home is one of my favorite things to do. Over the weekend I got one of my friend’s camera phone and snapped some images of my new project. This is the full view of the work in progress. 


I wanted a letter to work on and do more Brazilian embroidery designs. So this is my attempt. Choose C for my name and flowers I fell love with. 
A detailed view of a rose i tried to embroider..

Sorry for blurred images. Im not a good photographer yet. :)
Used two rounds of cast on stitch in two colors along the diameter of a circle.
More details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment