Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beaded kurtha top


I bought a plain blue kurtha top since I loved the color.
It should be worked since I have another one just like this in almost same color. So I went shopping to find metallic beads but I only got metallic springs and this lovely wooden beaded bracelet.

Of course I cut it up and separated beads


This is the original design I roughly sketched in office.

I first arranged them like this …

I used metallic spring parts to tie in the wood beads.


 And actually did like this…

I like it J

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, your embroidery is beautiful, I have just been browsing back over your older posts. Your part of the world is interesting to see, especially the orchids. Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you. This is the very first comment I received. Thank you very much. I am from Sri Lanka, a small Island nation from Asia. We have hot and humid lowlands and cool hill country which are separated by a few hours motoring. Hot and humid climate is perfect for some orchid varieties.

      Delete